Come join us on Wednesday February 13th for a Grower Educational Meeting in Scottville!
Topics covered include:
- Cost share opportunities with MAEAP and NRCS
- Cover crops
- Pesticide drift management and safety
- Produce safety
- Farm Energy Efficieny presented by Consumers Energy
- Michigan Pollinator Initiative
- Forest pests
- Invasive species
- And a farmer panel discussing their experiences with MAEAP!
Please RSVP by Friday, February 8th by calling Mason-Lake CD at (231) 757-3707 ext. 5 or Oceana CD at (231) 861-5600 ext. 5.
* 4 Pesticide Credits have been applied for this meeting
* Meeting has been approved as a MAEAP Phase 1 Event