Bioengineered shoreline projects will need a permit through Environment Great Lakes and Energy (EGLE). This permit is a joint permit for EGLE and the US Army Corps of Engineers. Follow the link below to to submit a permit.,9429,7-135-3313_72753---,00.html

Contact me to learn more!

Jerry Kass200
Jerry Kass, Natural Shoreline Professional

(231)757-3707 Ext. 110

Services:  •
Technical Advice • Permit assistance • Advocate for landowners